Verona Personal Injury Lawyer
Watch This Video To See How Our Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Seasoned Verona Personal Injury Lawyer Pursues Full Financial Recovery for Injured Accident Victims in Essex County and Throughout New Jersey
No matter how careful you might be on the road, in the workplace, or in commercial establishments, you still face risks of an accident due to the negligence or recklessness of others that you cannot control. A devastating accident can cause you to suffer tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills and lost wages, not to mention the physical pain, emotional distress, and lost quality of life you may have to endure. When you have been injured because of the legal fault of another, a Verona personal injury lawyer can advocate for interests and your rights to compensation and justice.
At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we strive to be a support for injured victims who may not know where to turn after an accident. When you have been wronged by somebody else, let us fight to hold those at fault for your injuries and losses accountable to provide you with financial compensation for your losses. We never back down against big insurance companies and law firms. Although our small firm approach allows us to maintain a personal touch with you, we have the experience and knowledge needed to pursue big firm results for our clients.
Don’t wait another day to start pursuing financial recovery for your injuries. Contact our firm today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with a Verona personal injury lawyer from our legal team.
Our Firm Can Help You in All Kinds of Personal Injury Cases
No matter what kind of accident you may have been injured in, an experienced Verona personal injury lawyer can help you recover compensation for your losses. Our attorneys have a proven track record representing clients injured by:
- Verona construction accidents
- Verona dog bites
- Verona products liability accidents
- Verona premises liability accidents
- Verona slip and fall accidents
- Verona car accidents
- Verona truck accidents
- Verona motorcycle accidents
- Verona bicycle accidents
- Verona pedestrian accidents
- Verona Uber accidents
- Verona Lyft accidents
- Verona taxi & limo accidents
- Verona bus accidents
- Verona train accidents
- Verona medical malpractice
- Verona nursing home abuse and neglect
- And more
What a Verona Personal Injury Lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Can Do to Pursue Accountability and Justice for You
Preparing an effective personal injury claim often requires a lot of work and attention to detail. Let a Verona personal injury lawyer from our firm handle all the details of your case. That way, your time and energy can be focused on your treatment and rehab so that you can get back to normal life as quickly as possible. You can trust our firm to:
- Explain your legal rights and options and the personal injury claim process to you so that you are fully prepared to make the best decisions for yourself in your case.
- Thoroughly investigate how your injuries occurred to identify the party or parties that we can hold legally responsible to compensate you.
- Document all the losses you have incurred because of your injuries, including both financial losses and personal suffering.
- Consult with accident reconstruction, medical, vocational, or financial experts where needed to help develop persuasive arguments for your case.
- Handle communicating with the insurance companies and defense lawyers on your behalf.
- Vigorously negotiate with the other side to try to secure a settlement that pays you fair and full compensation.
- Take your case to court and advocate for you at trial when litigation represents the best option at obtaining maximum recovery for you.
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Case Evaluation to Go Over Your Legal Options and Next Steps in Your Case
If you think you may have a personal injury claim after being hurt in an accident in Verona, call The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. today for a free initial case review to speak to a member of our legal team about what our firm can do to help you pursue financial recovery from those at fault for your injuries and losses.
About Verona, NJ
Verona is a township located in Essex County, New Jersey. Originally part of the colonial settlement known as Horseneck Tract, Verona got its present name in the 1800s, previously being known as Vernon Valley, when the community’s application to the U.S. Postal Service was rejected because the name was already in use in Sussex County. The township’s present name is derived from the city of Verona in Italy. Verona was previously home to Annin & Co., the world’s largest flag manufacturer and the official manufacturer for the United Nations.
Areas Nearby In Essex County
- Belleville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cedar Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Essex Fells Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Glen Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maplewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Millburn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montclair Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nutley Personal Injury Lawyers
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Roseland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Short Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Verona Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Verona
After you have been injured in an accident, you may be contacted soon after by the insurance company, who offers you a quick settlement to give you cash for your bills and expenses. However, you should never accept an insurance settlement without first speaking with a Verona personal injury lawyer about your case. An attorney can review any settlement offer you received and advise you whether it provides you with fair and full compensation. In many cases, the first offer you receive is less than the maximum compensation the insurance company is willing to pay. That is why it is important to talk to a lawyer, who can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to secure a full recovery for you.
Although you might think that you can save money and get a higher recovery by trying to handle your personal injury claim on your own, in most cases people who are represented by an attorney recover significantly more compensation than those injury victims who handle their claim on their own. A personal injury lawyer will have experience with investigating and preparing an effective, persuasive legal argument, and with dealing with insurance companies. You can rest assured that with a skilled personal injury attorney in your corner, you will receive the best possible result in your case.