Hackensack Burn Injury Lawyers
Experienced Fire & Explosion Accident Lawyers Seek Maximum Compensation for Burn Injury Victims and Their Families in Bergen County, NJ
Explosions and fires can cause severe burn injuries. In some cases, fire and burn injuries even result in wrongful death. If someone’s negligence was responsible for causing a catastrophic or deadly fire, they should be held financially accountable. As a burn victim or family member, you may be owed money for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Our experienced burn injury lawyers of The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. are here to help families throughout northeastern New Jersey. We know how devastating and lasting a burn injury can be—even if lucky enough to survive, you are likely facing a long and painful road to recovery. We are passionate about making sure you get the fair compensation you need.
Our skilled attorneys are here to speak with you about your situation in a free consultation. If you have a case, we will work tirelessly to form an effective strategy and fight for you every step of the way. We charge no attorney’s fees until you win financial compensation, whether through a verdict or settlement, and your first consultation is free—so you have nothing to lose.
Are You Suffering From a Fire or Burn Injury Due to an Accident? Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
To learn more about protecting your legal rights after a fire or explosion, contact our team today.
Common Types of Fire & Burn Injury Cases
Fire and burn injuries can arise under many different circumstances. Our lawyers have the experience necessary to find out what happened to cause your accident and injuries. Many cases involve:
- Auto accidents. Often a serious auto accident can cause a car’s gasoline tank to catch fire and explode. The burn injuries caused by these types of accidents are almost always extremely serious, if not ultimately fatal.
- Product liability. Defective products can malfunction and cause terrible burn injuries. Anything from poorly manufactured automobiles to negligently designed power tools or even home appliances can be to blame. Unfortunately, even a defective smoke alarm could be to blame for magnifying the effect of a catastrophic fire.
- Work accidents. Many chemical burns, explosions and electrocutions occur at work. Sometimes the accidents are due to product defects, such as faulty machinery. In some cases, workers’ compensation covers the damages. In other cases, the accident may have been caused by some other “third party” who is not the employer, giving you the right to pursue a lawsuit for additional compensation.
Our burn injury lawyers handled a case involving a man whose car flipped over and caught fire, killing him. During the course of our investigation, we found that the accident was caused by a tire that fell off while he drove, and that the tire was not properly secured by his mechanics. We successfully obtained a $4.25 million confidential settlement for the victim’s family. (See our News and Notable Cases page for more about this and other past successes.)
Talented Injury Lawyers Fight to Get Full Compensation for Fire and Burn Injury Victims
At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we have a reputation for excellence among judges and insurance companies in the community. Those sitting across the table know that we do not give up when it comes to advocating for our clients’ rights. We work to get you the most compensation available in your case so that you have the resources to focus on what’s important: your own personal recovery.
A fair compensation award may include compensation for:
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical care, including surgeries, skin grafting and more
- Permanent scarring and disfigurement
- Lost wages
- Loss of your ability to earn a living in the future
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- And more
If you lost a loved one to a fire or burn injury, you may also be entitled to pursue a wrongful death claim, where you can receive:
- Fair compensation for funeral and burial costs
- Compensation to cover all of your loved one’s medical expenses
- Compensation for loss of your loved one’s company or financial support
- And more
Our lawyers work with the best experts available to determine both (1) the root cause of the fire or explosion and (2) the anticipated medical and physical impact of the injury. We take all factors into consideration in building your case, including the psychological damage that might result after you have endured a serious fire or explosion.
Perhaps most importantly, we work closely with you and your family to learn about how the burn injuries have impacted your life. To learn more about our experience and how we can help, call our office for a free consultation today.
Contact Our Top-Rated Injury Lawyers to Discuss Your Fire and Burn Injury Case Today
If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury, it can be difficult to determine whether you have a case on your own. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Our lawyers are here to handle every aspect of your case so that you can focus on healing.
To learn more, contact The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. and speak with one of our attorneys free of charge. We can either meet with you in our Rochelle Park office or at your home or hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Jersey Fire and Burn Injury Claims
We know that no amount of money will ever truly make up for what you have suffered because of a fire or burn injury. However, we work closely with experts to get both detailed testimony and even photographic evidence that can be used to support your claim for pain and suffering. We also learn about your specific experience so that we can present evidence about how the pain of your burn injury can turn even simple daily tasks into an excruciating ordeal.
Maybe. Our lawyers have strong negotiation skills and can often resolve your case out of court, through negotiating with the insurance companies. In some more serious injury cases—like burn injury cases—a jury may be inclined to offer higher compensation awards. The insurance companies know this. We always speak with our clients about their preferences and make sure you understand all of your options. Importantly, we are always prepared to litigate your case through to a verdict to get the best results possible for you.