New Jersey Playground & Gym Accident Lawyers
Rochelle Park Injuries to Children Attorneys
- Was your child injured on a playground due to dangerous equipment?
- Were you injured in a gym accident due to faulty gym equipment?
- Were you injured by a collapsing or broken home gym?
At The Epstein Law Firm, we represent people throughout Bergen County who have been injured in gym and playground accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured, please call us at 201-918-3560 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Types of Gym and Playground Accidents
When we go to the gym or take our children to the playground, we never expect an accident injury to occur. However, numerous individuals are injured every year due to unsafe equipment and negligent property conditions. At The Epstein Law Firm, we represent individuals who have been injured in the following types of accidents:
- Gym accidents
- Equipment – Broken gym equipment, including home gym equipment
- Premises – Slippery floors, negligent security
- Individuals – Failing to provide gym equipment training
- Playground accidents
- Equipment – Broken playground equipment, including slides, swing sets, jungle gyms, and more
- Premises – Equipment or property that is not inspected or maintained, unrepaired equipment, and more
- Individuals – Negligent playground supervisors, recess supervisors, school staff, and others
If you or a loved one has been injured in one of these types of accidents, our attorneys can provide you with the representation you need to seek maximum compensation for your injuries.
The first step in handling a gym or playground accident case is to determine responsibility. Some of the questions we ask are:
- Was training provided to gym members injured in a gym equipment accident?
- Did the school provide adequate supervision during recess?
- Did the city park fail to maintain playground equipment?
These are just a few examples of parties that may be responsible in a playground or gym injury. In each case, we thoroughly investigate the cause of the injury and determine who is responsible. From there, we aggressively pursue compensation on behalf of injured clients, or the families of a wrongful death victim.