Did You Suffer A New Jersey Car Accident Injury? Our Lawyers Can Help.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, you need an attorney with the experience and knowledge to get you the compensation you deserve. From car crashes on Interstate 80 and the Garden State Parkway to semitruck collisions on the New Jersey Turnpike, The Epstein Law Firm has built a reputation for success that is known in Hackensack, Rochelle Park and throughout New Jersey.
The auto accident lawyers of The Epstein Law Firm have a detailed understanding of the rules of the road and the special regulations imposed on commercial vehicles, as well as the complex engineering principles and legal connections that are necessary to unravel how an accident occurred and determine who is responsible. We have the knowledge of the law necessary to develop that information and build a solid case on your behalf.
Types Of Accidents
Our experienced personal injury and auto accident attorneys handle car wreck cases involving:
- Trucking accidents (semitruck and tractor-trailer crashes)
- Commercial vehicle accidents such as taxi, delivery truck and service vehicle crashes
- Rideshare accidents including Uber- and Lyft-related collisions
- Motorcycle accidents and other collisions involving two- and three-wheel vehicles
- Rear-end collisions, sideswipes, head-on collisions and more
- DWI accidents and dram shop claims
- Pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents
- Mass transit accidents, including light rail and commuter rail injuries
- Road construction accidents
- SUV accidents
- Passenger injuries
- Driver injuries
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
If you have been involved in a severe car accident, ranging from a head-on collision to a hit-and-run, we are here to help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We understand the expenses you are facing, from medical bills to lost wages. When we accept your case, your recovery is our No. 1 goal.
In auto-accident related matters, our fees are recovered as a percentage of any settlement or award our clients receive, meaning you don’t owe us attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.