Orange Personal Injury Lawyer
Watch This Video To See How Our Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Qualified Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Assists Clients with Securing Financial Recovery for Injuries Suffered in Accidents in Essex County and Throughout New Jersey
Were you injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault? If so, you may be entitled to pursue financial compensation from those whose negligence or recklessness caused the accident and the harm you have suffered. But recovering compensation after an accident means dealing with insurance companies who will try every trick in the book to avoid their financial responsibility to you. To level the playing field, you need an Orange personal injury lawyer to advocate for your rights and interests.
With over 120 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys of The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have built a proven reputation of success both at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. We are proud of the track record of results we have obtained on behalf of our clients, and we are confident that if we take your case we can help you recover fair and full compensation for your injuries and losses. We know that recovering from an accident can be difficult and frustrating. That’s why we strive to offer prompt communication with each of our clients, answering their questions as they come up and keeping them updated on the progress of their case.
You should not have to accept less than full compensation and accountability after being hurt due to no fault of your own. Contact our firm today for a free initial case review to go over your legal rights and options with an Orange personal injury lawyer to learn whether you may be entitled to financial recovery after you have been injured in an accident.
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Represents Clients in a Wide Variety of Personal Injury Claims
There is no end to the kinds of accidents that can injure innocent victims. With more than 120 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys of The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have the expertise needed to assist clients who have been injured by accident such as:
- Orange construction accidents
- Orange dog bites
- Orange products liability accidents
- Orange premises liability accidents
- Orange slip and fall accidents
- Orange car accidents
- Orange truck accidents
- Orange motorcycle accidents
- Orange bicycle accidents
- Orange pedestrian accidents
- Orange Uber accidents
- Orange Lyft accidents
- Orange taxi & limo accidents
- Orange bus accidents
- Orange train accidents
- Orange medical malpractice
- Orange nursing home abuse and neglect
- And more
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
Our Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Will Aggressively Pursue Maximum Compensation in Your Case
When you choose an Orange personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. to handle your case, you can expect that our firm will:
- Conduct a complete investigation of the accident or the incident that caused your injury, making sure that we obtain every possible piece of evidence to determine how exactly your injuries occurred and who was responsible for causing them.
- Document the full extent of your financial and personal losses.
- Explain your legal rights and options to you, along with what to expect throughout the claims process.
- Present your claims for compensation to the at-fault parties and their insurers.
- Aggressively negotiate for a maximum settlement
- Take your claims to court and to trial when the other side refuses to pay you the fair and full compensation you deserve, so that we pursue every available option to get the best possible results in your case
You can trust that our attorneys will not rest until we’ve recovered compensation for you that provides for your medical bills and long-term care expenses, lost wages and lost future earnings, lost quality or enjoyment of life, and the physical pain and emotional suffering that you have had to endure due to someone else’s carelessness or recklessness.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation to Learn More about How Our Firm Can Help When You Have Been Hurt Through No Fault of Your Own
If you’ve been hurt in an accident, you may deserve financial recovery for the harm you have suffered. Call The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to speak with an Orange personal injury lawyer about the process of pursuing a legal claim to recover compensation from the party or parties at fault for your injuries and losses.
About Orange, NJ
Orange is a township located in Essex County, New Jersey. Named either for King William III of England, or William IV, Prince of Orange, Orange was first established in 1806 from portions of Newark, where it was known as the “Newark Mountains”. An industrial city from its beginnings, Orange quickly became the hatmaking capital of the United States. Orange has also been home to significant brewing and adding machine manufacturing industries.
Areas Nearby In Essex County
- Belleville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cedar Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Essex Fells Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Glen Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maplewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Millburn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montclair Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nutley Personal Injury Lawyers
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Roseland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Short Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Verona Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Orange
If you suffered injuries in a workplace accident, you may be entitled to financial recovery from your employer through a workers’ compensation claim. While a workers’ comp claim is normally your only legal recourse against your employer for injuries you suffered on the job, when your injuries were caused by a third party’s fault, such as if you were hurt in a motor vehicle accident or by a defective tool or piece of equipment, you may be entitled to pursue a personal injury claim against that third party in addition to a workers’ comp claim.
Although it can be difficult to predict if your personal injury claim will end up in court, most cases are settled or otherwise resolved long before they reach trial or even see the inside of a courtroom. If litigation is something you would like to avoid in your case, our attorneys will work diligently to secure maximum compensation for you through a negotiated settlement. But we will also provide honest advice when we believe that going to court or to trial in your case represents the best option for getting you the financial recovery you deserve.