Roseland Personal Injury Lawyer
Watch This Video To See How Our Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Distinguished Roseland Personal Injury Lawyer Protects the Rights and Interests of Accident Victims in Essex County and Throughout New Jersey
An accident can turn your life completely upside down in the blink of an eye. Serious injuries can mean piling medical bills, all while you are unable to work during your recovery. You may even be left with permanent disabilities that prevent you from going back to work and interfere with daily tasks and your enjoyment of life. When the accident that caused your injuries was not your fault, you deserve to seek financial compensation for your losses and hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. Turn to a Roseland personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. for help with your legal claim.
Our attorneys understand that you have many lawyers and firms to choose from for your case. We work hard to live up to the trust you have put in us by working tirelessly to pursue every available avenue to get you the financial compensation you need and deserve. We believe that personal attention is the key to a successful outcome in your case. Our attorneys take the time to get to know you and let you know us, so that we can pursue a tailored strategy aimed at securing the results you want and deserve.
You are not alone after you have been hurt in an accident. Reach out to our firm today for a free initial consultation to speak to a Roseland personal injury lawyer about your rights and options for recovering compensation from those at fault for the injuries you have sustained.
Common Causes of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., a Millburn personal injury lawyer from our legal team can assist you with pursuing financial recovery after you have been hurt in:
- Roseland construction accidents
- Roseland dog bites
- Roseland products liability accidents
- Roseland premises liability accidents
- Roseland slip and fall accidents
- Roseland car accidents
- Roseland truck accidents
- Roseland motorcycle accidents
- Roseland bicycle accidents
- Roseland pedestrian accidents
- Roseland Uber accidents
- Roseland Lyft accidents
- Roseland taxi & limo accidents
- Roseland bus accidents
- Roseland train accidents
- Roseland medical malpractice
- Roseland nursing home abuse and neglect
- And more
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
A Roseland Personal Injury Lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Will Leave No Stone Unturned in Pursuing Maximum Results for You
At The Epstein Law Firm., P.A., we know that our injury clients are already going through a lot simply trying to heal after an accident. That’s why our attorneys are proud to handle all the details of each client’s case, including performing an investigation to recover evidence, identifying liable parties, preparing and filing paperwork, communicating with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers on your behalf, and pursuing settlement negotiations or litigations to secure compensation.
You can trust that your Roseland personal injury lawyer will diligently pursue a compensation award in your case that provides you with a financial recovery for all your losses, including:
- Costs of medical treatment and physical rehabilitation
- Costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities that you may have suffered because of your injuries
- Lost income or future earnings if you miss work or are disabled from being able to work
- Physical pain
- Emotional trauma and suffering
- Lost enjoyment or quality of life because of the permanent effects of your injuries
We can also help you recover compensation for property of yours that was damaged in the accident that caused your injuries.
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Case Review with a Roseland Personal Injury Lawyer to Get Answers to Your Questions
When you have been hurt due to another’s negligence or recklessness, let a Roseland personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. fight to get you the accountability and justice you deserve. Call us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to learn more about how our legal team will help you through the process of pursuing a legal claim for financial compensation for your injuries.
About Roseland, NJ
Roseland is a borough located in the western part of Essex County, New Jersey. New Jersey Monthly ranked Roseland in 2019 as the 14th best place to live in New Jersey. Originally called Centerville, the community changed its name to Roseland in 1874 to avoid confusion with other municipalities in New Jersey also called Centerville. Roseland was formally incorporated in 1908. For much of its history, Roseland was centered around the Becker Farm, which at its peak covered more than half of the land in Roseland. The community remained primarily a farm community until the 1950s, when it took on a more suburban character.
Areas Nearby In Essex County
- Belleville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cedar Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Essex Fells Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Glen Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maplewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Millburn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montclair Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nutley Personal Injury Lawyers
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Roseland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Short Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Verona Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Roseland
If you are concerned about having to be in a courtroom or to testify at trial in your personal injury case, rest assured that most personal injury claims are settled before they reach trial or are filed as a lawsuit in court. However, we will always prepare your claim to be ready for trial, so that the at-fault party or insurance company knows we are serious about getting you maximum compensation. We will also provide you with our honest advice when we believe that litigation or trial is your best chance at a full financial recovery.
Potentially yes. Under New Jersey’s modified comparative negligence rules, you can still pursue a claim for compensation for injuries and losses that you are partially at fault for, so long as your share of fault does not exceed that of the party or parties that you are seeking compensation from. However, the total compensation you are entitled to may be reduced in proportion to your share of responsibility. For example, if you suffered $100,000 in losses for injuries that you were 30 percent at fault for, your compensation can be reduced by $30,000 to reflect your share of fault.