Personal Injury and Civil Trial
Rochelle Park Sports & Recreation Accident Injury Lawyers
New Jersey Sports Accident Injury Attorneys
- Were you injured by dangerous equipment while playing a sport?
- Were you injured due to dangerous property conditions on a baseball field, football field, basketball court, or in a swimming pool?
- Were you injured when a player on the opposing team intentionally went beyond the well-defined bounds of the sport?
- Did a coach force you to keep playing after you received a concussion or other injury?
At The Epstein Law Firm, we represent people who have been injured in sporting and recreation accidents. Determining liability in these types of accidents can be difficult. Our lawyers have significant experience handling these types of cases and identifying the party responsible for unnecessary sporting accident injuries.
Types of Sports and Recreation Accidents
At The Epstein Law Firm, we handle the following types of sports and recreation accidents:
- Equipment accidents – Accidents caused by dangerous equipment including broken gym equipment, collapsing basketball hoops, bicycle frame failure, defective helmets and more.
- Premises accidents – Accidents caused by dangerous property conditions including slippery gym floors, dangerous playground equipment, lack of security on premises, failure to provide proper safety equipment, ill-maintained sports fields and more.
- Negligent individuals – Accidents caused by negligent coaches, leagues, and healthcare providers, negligent supervision and others.
If you have been injured in any of these types of accidents, we can help you determine the party liable for your injuries. Our attorneys understand the impact an injury can have on your life – physically, emotionally, and financially. We will aggressively seek compensation on your behalf for medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitative costs, pain, suffering and funeral costs, if a wrongful death occurred.
One of the most difficult aspects of handling a sports accident case is determining responsibility. Our lawyers will thoroughly investigate your case, and help you determine who is responsible for your injuries. Whether it is a coach who continued to play a team member after a concussion, a sports facility that failed to maintain safe property conditions, or a recreation company that failed to provide proper safety equipment – we will help.