Montclair Personal Injury Lawyer
Watch This Video To See How Our Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Dedicated Montclair Personal Injury Lawyer Works Tirelessly to Hold At-Fault Parties Accountable for Clients’ Harm in Essex County and Throughout New Jersey
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by somebody else’s actions, you may be entitled to compensation. The amount of compensation you might receive will depend on the type of accident you were injured in, who was at fault, and the severity of your injuries. To ensure you have the best chance at maximum financial recovery, turn to a Montclair personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.
At our firm, our attorneys work diligently to pursue every available avenue to secure the financial compensation you need and deserve. We believe that when you have been hurt through no fault of your own, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial and emotional burdens of your injuries and recovery. Let us do whatever it takes to make sure you receive fair and full compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and future earnings, lost quality of life, and physical pain and emotional suffering. Having experienced legal representation in your corner may mean the difference between the best possible recovery and receiving less than you deserve from the insurance company. With our firm, we do not get paid unless we win compensation for you, so you can expect us to fight as hard for your rights and interests as you would yourself.
Call our firm today for a free case evaluation to speak with a Montclair personal injury lawyer to discuss how we might be able to assist you with pursuing a legal claim for compensation from those at fault for the injuries and losses you suffered in an accident or other incident.
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Has Extensive Experience in Personal Injury Matters
The attorneys of The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have a proven track record of success helping clients obtain full financial recovery in personal injury claims arising from accidents such as:
- Montclair construction accidents
- Montclair dog bites
- Montclair products liability accidents
- Montclair premises liability accidents
- Montclair slip and fall accidents
- Montclair car accidents
- Montclair truck accidents
- Montclair motorcycle accidents
- Montclair bicycle accidents
- Montclair pedestrian accidents
- Montclair Uber accidents
- Montclair Lyft accidents
- Montclair taxi & limo accidents
- Montclair bus accidents
- Montclair train accidents
- Montclair medical malpractice
- Montclair nursing home abuse and neglect
- And more
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
How a Montclair Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm Will Pursue Full Recovery in Your Case
Pursuing a personal injury case can seem complex and time-consuming, especially if you have never been involved in a legal claim before. While you focus your time and energy on getting better and working towards getting back to normal life after an accident, let a Montclair personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. go to work in your case by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident or incident that caused your injuries, including securing and recovering physical evidence, reviewing documents and reports, and interviewing eyewitnesses.
- Reviewing the evidence to identify the liable party or parties, as well as identifying potential sources of compensation.
- Building a persuasive and effective legal claim, including bringing in expert witnesses when necessary.
- Preparing and filing all the paperwork in your case, including insurance claims or a legal complaint
- Vigorously negotiating with the insurance companies to try to reach a settlement that provides you with maximum compensation, or taking your case to court or to trial if the at-fault party or insurance company won’t agree to a fair settlement.
You can trust that our firm will leave no stone unturned in pursuing the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Rights and Options with Our Montclair Personal Injury Lawyer
When you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you deserve to obtain accountability and justice from those responsible. Reach out to The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. today for a free initial consultation with a Montclair personal injury lawyer to go over your legal rights and options and next steps to take in pursuing your claim for compensation.
About Montclair, NJ
Montclair is a township in Essex County, New Jersey. Montclair was first established in 1868 to facilitate the construction of a railroad through the area. The township gets its name from the French phrase “mont clair”, meaning “clear” or “bright” mountain, as the community sits on First Mountain in the Watchung Mountains, which provides many parts of the township with good views of the New York City skyline. Today, Montclair is a diverse community, with many residents commuting to work in Newark and New York City.
Areas Nearby In Essex County
- Belleville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cedar Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Essex Fells Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Glen Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maplewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Millburn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montclair Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nutley Personal Injury Lawyers
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Roseland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Short Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Verona Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Montclair
Under New Jersey’s statute of limitations, you typically only have two years from the date that you were injured to file a lawsuit against the party or parties at fault for your injuries. If you wait too long to file a suit in court, you risk that your claim may be permanently dismissed as untimely and that you lose the opportunity to recover compensation from those responsible for the expenses and losses you have incurred due to your injuries.
Even if you were partly to blame for the injuries that you suffered in an accident or some other incident, you may still be entitled to pursue a legal claim to recover compensation from the other party or parties that are also at fault for your injuries. New Jersey follows a “modified” comparative negligence rule, which states that an injured plaintiff is not barred from recovering compensation just because they are partially at fault for their injuries, so long as their share of fault does not exceed the share of the party or parties they are seeking compensation from. However, any share of fault you have for your injuries may proportionally reduce your total compensation in your personal injury claim.