New Jersey Insurance Broker Malpractice Lawyers
Bergen County Insurance Broker Malpractice Lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Handle Cases in Hackensack and Throughout New Jersey
When you work with an insurance broker you trust him or her to survey the options offered by a variety of insurance companies and act in your best interest to help guide your decision. When a broker fails to act in good faith, commits an error in writing the policy as instructed, or otherwise fails to meet his or her legal obligations to an insured, there is a potential for a malpractice claim.
At The Epstein Law Firm, we litigate cases against insurance companies on a daily basis. Our Hackensack insurance broker malpractice attorneys know that the opposing party will aggressively defend claims on behalf of their insured customers. Our focus is on leveling that playing field, helping those who have experienced problems with insurance companies.
Do You Have A Potential Insurance Broker Malpractice Claim And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Providing Experienced Legal Representation for Insurance Coverage Disputes
Generally speaking, insurance brokers have a fiduciary relationship with their customers. This means that they have a legal duty to act in good faith and to exercise caution and appropriate oversight in their dealings with their clients.
Our attorneys have represented clients in situations where insurance agents or brokers may have committed malpractice, including:
- Failure to obtain the insurance requested by the client
- Misrepresenting the contents of an insurance policy or failing to completely explain the terms of the coverage
- Writing a policy that does not reflect the coverage a client paid for
- Delay in submitting a claim on the client’s behalf
- Providing opinions on whether or not an incident is a “covered” incident
- Failing to fully investigate a claim
- Failing to recommend umbrella coverage for high-asset clients
- Not processing payments or renewal documents in a timely fashion
- Canceling an insurance policy after a client makes a valid claim
- Accusing clients of misrepresenting themselves on their policy application
If you choose The Epstein Law Firm to represent you, we will thoroughly review all documents pertaining to your claim and all correspondence between you and your insurer. We will fight to recover the insurance proceeds you paid for when you purchased your policy. Whether you are in a dispute with an auto insurance company, a homeowners insurance company or any type of insurer, rely on us when you need someone to stand up for your rights.
Contact Paramus Insurance Agent Negligence Attorneys
If you are concerned that your insurance broker has committed a crucial error and as a result you have suffered significant damages, contact our New Jersey insurance broker malpractice lawyers or call our office at 201-380-7687 to schedule a free consultation. It is important that you act quickly in order to preserve any claims that you may have.