Essex County Personal Injury Lawyer
Watch This Video To See How Our Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help
Results-Focused Essex County Personal Injury Lawyer Fights on Behalf of Clients Hurt in Accidents in Essex County and Throughout New Jersey
Accidents in Essex County are unfortunately unavoidable. No matter how much care you may take in your life, there is little you can do to protect yourself from careless or reckless behavior of others. If you were injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you may be entitled to hold them accountable to compensate you for the harm and losses that you have suffered because of your injuries. When you need help with your legal claim, turn to an Essex County personal injury lawyer from The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.
Our attorneys bring a collective 120 years of legal experience to help injured accident victims pursue financial recovery and justice from those at fault for causing those injuries. We know that every personal injury case is unique. That’s why our attorneys take the time to listen to your story, so that we not only understand what happened to cause your injuries, but also understand your goals, needs, and concerns. When you choose us to represent you, our team will immediately go to work building the strongest, most persuasive case possible on your behalf. Our firm always dedicates maximum effort to every case we handle, no matter how large or small the compensation involved. We offer personal attention to every one of our clients to help them feel confident that their case is in good hands and that we are pursuing the best possible results.
Contact us today for a free consultation to go over your legal rights and options with an Essex County personal injury lawyer from our firm when you have been hurt in an accident due to no fault of your own.
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Can Assist You with All Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our attorneys possess over 120 years of combined legal experience. In that time, we have successfully recovered compensation and justice for clients who have been injured by:
- Essex County Construction Accidents
- Essex County Dog Bites
- Essex County Products Liability Accidents
- Essex County Premises Liability Accidents
- Essex County Slip and Fall Accidents
- Essex County Car Accidents
- Essex County Truck Accidents
- Essex County Motorcycle Accidents
- Essex County Bicycle Accidents
- Essex County Pedestrian Accidents
- Essex County Uber Accidents
- Essex County Lyft Accidents
- Essex County Taxi & Limo Accidents
- Essex County Bus Accidents
- Essex County Train Accidents
- Essex County Medical Malpractice Claims
- Essex County Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- And more…
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
Turn to an Essex County Personal Injury Lawyer for Experienced Representation When Pursuing Your Legal Rights and Options
With a proven track record of success in securing compensation for our personal injury clients, the attorneys of The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. know what it takes to win fair and full financial recovery. When you turn to our firm for help, you can expect that your Essex County personal injury lawyer will:
- Discuss your legal rights and options with you, go over what you can expect to happen in your case, and answer any questions you may have
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your claim to recover and review evidence that can identify the party or parties liable for your injuries and losses
- Build a strong case on your behalf, including by documenting your financial and personal losses, and working with expert witnesses to provide critical persuasive reports and testimony
- Present your legal claims to the liable parties and insurance companies, aggressively pursuing negotiations with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to try to reach a fair and full settlement
- Prepare your case for trial from the beginning of your claim, so that the other side knows we are ready to fight as hard as necessary for the results you need and deserve
Call Our Firm Today for a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss How We Can Help When You’ve Been Injured Due to No Fault of Your Own
You should move quickly to preserve your rights and interests after being injured in an accident in Essex County to ensure that you have the opportunity to recover maximum compensation in your case. Contact The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation to discuss the next steps our firm can take in fighting to secure a fair and full financial recovery for you from those at fault for your injuries.
About Essex County, NJ
Essex County is a county located in the northeastern part of New Jersey. The state’s second-most populous county, Essex County’s county seat is Newark, also New Jersey’s most populous city. Named for the county in England, Essex County is part of the New York City metropolitan area. The eastern half of Essex County closer to NYC is more densely populated and urban, while the western portions of the county tend to have a more suburban or even rural character. Municipalities in eastern Essex County have undergone significant redevelopment in recent decades following the loss of manufacturing industries by the mid 20th century.
Locations Served In Essex County, NJ
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has been successfully representing clients throughout Essex County, NJ since 1973 including the cities listed below.
- Belleville Personal Injury Lawyers
- Bloomfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Cedar Grove Personal Injury Lawyers
- East Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Essex Fells Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fairfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Glen Ridge Personal Injury Lawyers
- Irvington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Livingston Personal Injury Lawyers
- Maplewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Millburn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Montclair Personal Injury Lawyers
- Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
- North Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- Nutley Personal Injury Lawyers
- Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Roseland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Short Hills Personal Injury Lawyers
- South Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
- Verona Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Caldwell Personal Injury Lawyers
- West Orange Personal Injury Lawyers
Our top-rated accident attorneys have an office located nearby Essex County at 340 West Passaic Street, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662. Call today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Essex County
In most cases, the money you receive in a personal injury settlement or court judgment is not taxable. Money received for physical harm that you have suffered is considered compensation for a loss, rather than income that can be taxed. However, compensation for expenses or losses for which you have already received a tax benefit might be taxable, and punitive damages that might be awarded at trial are considered taxable income.
Most personal injury attorneys handle injury victims’ claims on a contingency fee basis. With a contingency fee, the client does not need to pay any money up front to the attorney, who is only paid when they win compensation for their client in a settlement or at trial. If the lawyer secures a financial recovery for their client, the lawyer is paid a fee equal to an agreed-upon percentage of the total recovery obtained.