Englewood Car Accident Lawyers
Auto Injury Attorneys in Englewood, NJ Seek Maximum Compensation for Victims of Auto Accidents Through Legal Claims in Bergen County and Across New Jersey
Even if you drive cautiously, there is always a potential that you will get into an accident in New Jersey and get injuries as a result of the carelessness of another driver or the legal misconduct of another person. You may be entitled to financial compensation if a vehicle accident caused losses or harm to you. You may be able to obtain a reasonable settlement for your auto accident claim by retaining the services of a qualified, experienced attorney. For more than 120 years in total, The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.’s Englewood car accident lawyers have assisted accident victims like you in getting the results they deserve.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
We have fought with some of the biggest insurers and companies while defending our clients. Even a few of our lawyers have previous experience working for these companies. This gives us a unique perspective on how businesses and insurance providers handle claims arising from auto accidents, which we can then use to our customers’ advantage. You can rely on our tenacious Englewood personal injury attorneys to never give up and to use all available means to ensure that you receive the full amount of compensation to which you are legally due. We promise to give your case the respect and attention it deserves.
Contact our office right now for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you pursue a claim for financial compensation so that you have the means to recover from your losses and injuries.
The Epstein Law Firm’s Experienced Englewood Car Accident Attorneys are Committed to Assisting You in Obtaining the Highest Possible Compensation.
In order to establish the at-fault driver’s legal responsibility for your injuries, The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. goes above and beyond to completely comprehend the circumstances surrounding the vehicle accident that resulted in your injuries. In order to pursue full financial compensation that will not only help you with your bills and expenses but also provide you with some measure of justice for the harm and suffering you have had to endure, we also take the time to understand the effects that the accident and your injuries have had on your life. We work for you to obtain financial recovery for:
- The price of medical care
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Long-term care, personal care, or healthcare services provided at home
- Income, earnings, and work perks that were lost
- Lost future perks and earnings expectations
- Bodily discomfort and suffering
- Emotional discomfort and trauma
- Reduction in quality of life or enjoyment
- Your loved ones should receive money as compensation for the companionship you lost as a result of your disabilities.
- Costs of repairing or replacing damaged vehicles or property
To Learn More About Your Legal Rights and Options, Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation.
Don’t wait until tomorrow to file your auto accident claim. For a free, no-obligation case assessment, Contact The Epstein Law Firm to speak with one of our Englewood car accident attorneys about the claims procedure and to learn more about your potential sources of financial compensation for your losses and injuries.
We want to express our deepest gratitude for the exceptional work you did on our father’s accident case… we appreciate your professionalism, unstoppable work ethic, and most of all, your compassion every step of the way.
Thank you again for all of your help, support, and advice. You’ve made a trying time much easier to deal with for me and my family.
Which Car Accident Types Can We Help With?
If you have been hurt or engaged in vehicle accidents involving: The Epstein Law Firm and our knowledgeable Englewood car accident attorneys can assist you.
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Guardrail accidents
- Drunk or tired driving accidents
- Driving while distracted accidents
- Accidents caused by texting while driving
- Accidents caused by driving when impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Reckless driving collisions
- Speeding accidents
- Tailgating accidents
- Accidents caused by swerving through traffic
- Accidents caused by ignoring stop signs or red lights
- Failure to yield collisions
- Accidents caused by not using a turn or lane change signal before making a turn
- Accidents caused by not checking mirrors
- Accidents involving the poor state of the roads
- Accidents involving adverse weather, such as snow, ice, fog, or torrential rain
- Faulty auto part accidents
- Accidents caused by insufficient car upkeep
- Commuter vehicle collisions
- Pedestrian collisions
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Accidents in limos or taxis
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers
If you’ve been in a different kind of automobile accident in Englewood, get in touch with us right away to find out more about how we can support your efforts to recover damages from those responsible.
Verdict / Drunk Driving Accident
Verdict / Limousine Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
About Englewood, NJ
At the time of the 2020 Census, Englewood, a city in Bergen County, New Jersey, had a population of 29,308. On March 17, 1899, an Act of the New Jersey Legislature created the city of Englewood from the remaining parts of Englewood Township and some of Ridgefield Township. Englewood Township was abolished when the City of Englewood was established. On March 10, 1896, a previous referendum was deemed invalid.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Car Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Bergenfield Car Accident Lawyers
- Cliffside Park Car Accident Lawyers
- Englewood Car Accident Lawyers
- Fair Lawn Car Accident Lawyers
- Fort Lee Car Accident Lawyers
- Garfield Car Accident Lawyers
- Hackensack Car Accident Lawyers
- Mahwah Car Accident Lawyers
- Paramus Car Accident Lawyers
- Teaneck Car Accident Lawyers
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has office locations nearby at:
- 340 West Passaic Street. Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- 560 Sylvan Avenue, Suite 1000-A, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Car Accidents in Englewood, New Jersey
What should I do if I was in a car accident?
You may still be able to pursue financial compensation for your losses and injuries if you suffered injuries in a hit-and-run accident. You may be eligible to file a claim for reimbursement with your own insurance carrier under the uninsured motorist coverage in your auto policy after a hit-and-run if you are unable to identify or locate the other driver. A hit-and-run driver is frequently assumed to be or regarded as an uninsured driver for insurance purposes, even though uninsured motorist coverage is primarily meant for an at-fault driver who does not have their own policy.
Estimating how long a vehicle accident claim would take to resolve is typically quite difficult. The extent of your injuries, the magnitude of your losses, and the intricacy of the underlying facts and circumstances of the accident are just a few of the numerous variables that might influence how long your case lasts. It might be possible to settle your case in a few of months if you’ve finished seeking medical attention for your wounds and the at-fault party admits fault for the collision. However, it can take longer to reach a settlement or it might be required to launch a lawsuit to pursue your claim if you need continuous medical care for your injuries if the at-fault party disputes liability. Prior to a decision being made on your claim, it may take several years if your claim proceeds to trial.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”