Englewood Personal Injury Lawyer
Skilled Englewood Personal Injury Lawyer Dedicated to Protecting Clients Rights in Bergen County and Across NJ
When you or a loved one are seriously injured in an accident, you may be quickly faced with the prospect of a lengthy and expensive treatment process to fully recover from your injuries. And while you are recovering, you may be unable to work and earn a living. If your injuries are especially serious, you may find yourself permanently unable to return to your old job or to earn the kind of income you used to prior to your accident. When your accident was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, you deserve to hold them accountable for your injuries and damages. You are entitled to seek financial compensation so that you don’t have to cut corners in your recovery. As you dedicate yourself to your physical and emotional recovery, you shouldn’t have to also deal with the burden of pursuing the compensation you are entitled to. If you have a personal injury claim in Englewood, let a trusted Englewood personal injury lawyer at The Epstein Law Firm fight on your behalf to get you the financial recovery you deserve. We are ready to put our more than 100 years of collective experience to work for you. We leave no stone unturned in ensuring that you receive the best outcome possible in your case.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, schedule a free consultation with an experienced Englewood personal injury lawyer at The Epstein Law Firm today.
Types of Cases the Personal Injury Lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm Handles
Here at The Epstein Law Firm, our Englewood personal injury attorneys are ready to be by your side and advocate for you when the unexpected happens. Our firm has helped clients successfully recover millions in compensation in personal injury cases such as:
- Englewood Car Accidents
- Englewood Slip and Fall Accidents
- Englewood Pedestrian Accidents
- Englewood Motorcycle Accidents
- Englewood Truck Accidents
- Englewood Workplace Accidents
- Englewood Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Englewood Defective Product Accidents
- Englewood Premises Liability Accidents
- Englewood Medical Malpractice Claims
- Englewood Birth injury Accidents
- Englewood Surgical Error Accidents
- Englewood Construction Accidents
- Englewood Dog Bite Accidents
- Englewood Swimming and Drowning Accidents
- Englewood Nursing Home Accidents
- And more…
No matter how you or your loved one may have been injured, our firm is ready to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable to compensate you for your damages.
How an Experienced Englewood Personal Injury Lawyer Can Protect Your Rights in Your Case
Each Englewood personal injury lawyer at The Epstein Law Firm is focused on standing up for clients’ rights and interests when they have a personal injury claim. As your attorneys, we will fight to secure the compensation you need and deserve by:
- Thoroughly investigating your case to uncover all relevant evidence
- Building a strong and persuasive case to show the fault of the parties responsible for your injuries
- Documenting your injuries and damages so that you will receive full compensation for your losses
- Vigorously negotiating with the insurance companies to get you a fair and full settlement
- Preparing your case to go to trial, if necessary, so that you have the best chance at getting the maximum value out of your case
When the insurance companies and defense firms go up against us, they know that we are prepared to use all our resources to get our clients the best possible result from their personal injury case.
Settlement / Car Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Settlement / Wrongful Death
Settlement / NJ Transit Bus Accident
Contact a Results-Focused Englewood Personal Injury Lawyer to Pursue Your Rights to Compensation for Your Injuries
When you’ve been injured due to someone’s negligence or recklessness, you may have the right to be compensated for your injuries and damages. Don’t spend another day wondering how you are going to recover from your injuries with medical bills and lost wages. Englewood personal injury lawyer at The Epstein Law Firm today to schedule a free case evaluation to discuss the details of your case and to learn more about your legal rights and options for pursuing your personal injury claim.
About Englewood, NJ
Englewood is a city located in Bergen County, New Jersey. Englewood was established by the New Jersey legislature in 1899 from portions of Ridgefield Township and from the entirety of Englewood Township. Englewood and Englewood Township are believed to have gotten their name from the Engle family who settled the area, and from references to the the community as the “English Neighborhood” in reference to the community’s status as the first primarily English-speaking settlement on the Hudson River after the Dutch colony of New Netherland was annexed by England. Englewood was one of the first communities in which area codes were introduced, allowing people to make long-distance calls without the assistance of operators.
Areas Nearby In Bergen County
- Englewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Englewood Cliffs Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fair Lawn Personal Injury Lawyers
- Fort Lee Personal Injury Lawyers
- Garfield Personal Injury Lawyers
- Lodi Personal Injury Lawyers
- Mahwah Personal Injury Lawyers
- Paramus Personal Injury Lawyers
- Ridgewood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Teaneck Personal Injury Lawyers
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has office locations in Bergen County at:
- 340 West Passaic Street. Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- 560 Sylvan Avenue, Suite 1000-A, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Englewood, NJ
If your accident and injuries is the fault of multiple persons or entities, you will be entitled to seek compensation from all the at-fault parties. Typically, when there are multiple at-fault parties, any resolution of your claim (such as a settlement or a judgment at trial) will include a determination of the respective shares of fault of all the at-fault parties (as well as your share of fault for your accident and injuries, if any). Each at-fault party will then be required to pay compensation according to his or her share of fault.
If your spouse or child is injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, you may be able to file a personal lawsuit on their behalf, for example, as the legal guardian for your child or if your spouse lacks mental capacity to file a claim on their own behalf. You may also be entitled to file a claim for loss of consortium when your spouse suffers a personal injury, which compensates you for the loss of your spouse’s companionship and society as a result of their injuries.