Clifton Car Accident Lawyers
Hurt in a Crash? Dedicated Clifton Car Accident Lawyers Are Ready to Fight for Your Interests in Passaic County or throughout NJ
A crash or collision on the road can have a devastating impact on your life. A serious accident can inflict life-threatening or disabling injuries, leaving you with significant medical expenses and impacting your ability to work and earn the income you need to support yourself and your family. When your injuries occurred in a car accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of other motorists on the road or by some other party’s legal fault, experienced Clifton car accident lawyers can help you demand financial recovery and accountability from those responsible for the harm you’ve suffered.
At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we bring over 120 years of combined legal experience to the table to pursue optimal outcomes for you in your case. We know that working on a legal claim for compensation while trying to recover from your injuries and get back to regular life can seem overwhelming. Let our skilled Clifton personal injury attorneys handle all the aspects of your case. We strive to provide you and your case with the attention you deserve, making sure that we are always available to you to answer your questions and keep you updated on the progress of your claim. You can expect that we will vigorously pursue maximum compensation from the at-fault parties and insurance companies when the law entitles you to recover for your injuries and losses.
Contact us for a free case evaluation to speak with our Clifton car accident lawyers about the details of your case and to discuss how we can help you seek financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Types of Car Accident Claims We Help With
At The Epstein Law Firm, our Clifton car accident lawyers have wide-ranging experience handling claims involving:
- Speeding accidents
- Tailgating accidents
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Failing to yield
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Failing to signal before turning or changing lanes
- Failing to check mirrors
- Drowsy/fatigued driving accidents
- Distracted driving and texting-while-driving accidents
- Aggressive driving accidents
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber accidents
- Lyft accidents
- Taxi or limo accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Guardrail accidents
- Poor road conditions
- Adverse weather conditions, including snow, ice, fog, or heavy rain
- Defective car parts
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist accidents
No matter what type of car crash you may have been involved in, contact us to learn more about the ways we can help you effectively pursue a legal claim for financial recovery from those responsible for the accident that injured you.
The Epstein Law Firm Can Help You Pursue Fair and Full Compensation for Your Injuries After a Car Accident in Clifton
Clifton car accident lawyers from The Epstein Law Firm fight to secure the maximum compensation possible in your case, including for both your tangible expenses as well as the personal losses you have incurred due to the accident and your injuries. We pursue fair and full financial recovery on your behalf, including for:
- Economic losses, including medical and rehabilitation costs, long-term care services, equipment, and home renovation to accommodate permanent disabilities, lost income from work missed during your recovery, or lost future expected earning potential.
- Non-economic losses, including the personal, intangible harm you’ve suffered from the accident like pain and suffering, emotional distress, or loss of enjoyment of life.
- Property damage, including compensation for the damage your vehicle sustained in the accident.
- Compensation to your household family members for the loss of your companionship due to your injuries or resulting disabilities.
At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we don’t just work to make sure your bills get paid. Instead, we take the time to get to know you and understand how the accident has impacted your life so that you obtain the accountability and justice you deserve after being injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault.
Verdict / Drunk Driving Accident
Verdict / Limousine Accident
Settlement / Commercial Truck Accident
Reach Out to Us for an Initial Case Review to Speak with Our Clifton Car Accident Lawyers
If you’ve been injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence or recklessness, contact The Epstein Law Firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with our knowledgeable Clifton car accident lawyers.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
About Clifton, NJ
Clifton is a city in Passaic County, New Jersey. Officially incorporated in the early 20th century, Clifton has historically been an agricultural hub for the region, being home to the Department of Agriculture’s Animal Quarantine Station. In recent decades, Clifton has converted from a rural community to a suburban community due to the city’s relative proximity to New York City.
Areas Nearby In Passaic County
- Bloomingdale Car Accident Lawyers
- Clifton Car Accident Lawyers
- Hawthorne Car Accident Lawyers
- Little Falls Car Accident Lawyers
- Passaic Car Accident Lawyers
- Paterson Car Accident Lawyers
- Pompton Lakes Car Accident Lawyers
- Wayne Car Accident Lawyers
- West Milford Car Accident Lawyers
- Woodland Park Car Accident Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions about Clifton, NJ
Before you accept any settlement offer, you should review that offer and the details of your case with an experienced car accident lawyer. The first settlement offer you receive after a car accident rarely represents the full value of your claim. The insurer may be offering you a small amount of money in hopes that you will settle, especially if the insurer knows you have bills and expenses to take care of. In addition, you may not know the full extent of your injuries and losses until weeks or even months after the accident.
The overwhelming majority of car accident claims do not go to trial. In fact, most claims are settled even before a lawsuit is filed in the case. Many factors can affect the likelihood that your car accident claim may go to trial, including the complexity of the facts and whether the other driver or party is contesting liability for the amount of compensation you are claiming. At The Epstein Law Firm, our Clifton car accident lawyers will always provide you with honest advice about your options and whether any settlement offer you receive provides fair value for your claim. But we are always prepared to take your case to court when that is your choice and when we believe it represents the best opportunity to get you the compensation we think you deserve.