Paterson Slip and Fall Lawyers
Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys in Paterson, NJ Seek Maximum Compensation for Property Injury Victims Through Legal Claims in Passaic County and Across New Jersey
Despite their apparent insignificance, slip and fall incidents can cause significant injury. Every year, millions of people suffer injuries nationwide as a result of slip and fall incidents. While some wounds, like cuts and bruises, are minor, there are others that can have deadly or drastically altering effects. According to the legislation, property owners must make sure that visitors are sufficiently safe on their grounds. Visitors to their property may be entitled to compensation if they suffer injuries as a result of dangerous conditions on the property. One of our knowledgeable Paterson slip and fall lawyers can help you obtain damages if you were hurt in a slip, trip, and fall accident.
Over the years, hundreds of victims of personal injuries have put their trust in The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.’s team to stand up for their rights. Millions of dollars in compensation for victims of other people’s negligence-related injuries have been successfully obtained by us. You may rely on us to battle tenaciously and vehemently to obtain full and just compensation for your injuries if you hire our firm to represent you.
To arrange a free appointment with a lawyer from our office, get in touch with us right now.
Involved In A Slip & Fall Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
How a Slip, Trip, and Fall Accident Case Establishes Liability
You must first demonstrate carelessness in order to be awarded compensation in a premises liability suit. In cases of slip, trip, and fall incidents, you must demonstrate that:
- On the property, a dangerous situation existed. This can include slippery or wet surfaces, dimly lit hallways, ripped or damaged carpeting, stairways without railings, or open holes in the garden.
- The property manager or owner should have been aware of the risk or already knew it.
- The property’s owner or manager failed to give sufficient notice of the hazard. To alert people to safety concerns, property owners or managers must install warning devices such as conspicuous signage, safety cones, or other safety obstacles.
- The property’s owner or manager failed to address the hazardous situation in a timely manner.
- The hazardous situation was the main cause of your damages and injuries.
Identifying the type of visitor you were at the time of the accident is also crucial. Different sorts of visitors might receive varying degrees of protection under New Jersey’s premises liability statute. Various types of people can enter a property:
- Invitees are those who are present at a place of business or on public property, such as you if the accident happened while you were a customer there. You will be given the best possible level of protection by the property’s owner. They are in charge of making sure the place is secure.
- This visitor to a privately owned property is a licensee. You are a licensee, for instance, if a family member invites you to their house. In this situation, the property owner is expected to alert you to the dangerous situation.
- Trespassers are people who access private property without the owner’s consent. They have taken on very little of the property owner’s duty.
- Children – Since they are unable to assume the same level of responsibility for their own safety as an adult, children fall into a separate category. The court will hold the homeowner accountable for any injuries sustained by a youngster, regardless of whether they were visitors or intruders.
I highly recommend them to anyone who has litigation needs. In addition to being experts in the field, they go the extra mile and have always delivered results for the clients
April Gilmore of The Epstein Law Firm is a competent, smart, professional and caring attorney. She is incredibly hardworking, well-respected by the judiciary and her colleagues and a relentless advocate for her clients.
A friend of a friend referred me to this firm. I was blown away by the amount of professionalism, courtesy and care. I highly recommend this firm to anyone seeking a personal injury attorney.
Make an Appointment for a Free consultation with one of our Knowledgeable Paterson Slip and Fall Lawyers by Contacting the Epstein Law Firm, P.A.
Have you ever slipped, tripped, or fallen and suffered injuries? Are you unsure if your request for compensation is justified? To learn more, arrange a no-cost appointment with one of our knowledgeable Paterson personal injury Lawyers from the Epstein Law Firm, P.A. Accident victims can consult with us without charge. A skilled and qualified attorney will assess your case. We’ll assist you in better understanding your options and rights.
Call us right now to arrange your consultation.
VERDICT / HEAVY OBJECT SLIP AND FALL WORK ACCIDENT
SETTLEMENT / ELECTRIC SHOCK AND LADDER FALL ACCIDENT
SETTLEMENT / SNOW AND ICE SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT
Get Advice From An Experienced Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
About Patterson, New Jersey
The major city and county seat of Passaic County, New Jersey, in the United States is Paterson. With 159,732 inhabitants as of the 2020 US Census, it was the third-most populous city in New Jersey.
Due to Paterson’s prominent position in the manufacture of silk in the latter part of the 19th century, it is known as the “Silk City.”
Paterson, is a neighborhood of New York City, with 145,484 inhabitants. The county of Passaic includes Paterson. A sense of both urban and suburban living is provided to Paterson’s population by the fact that the majority of residents rent their homes. Paterson has a large number of pubs, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
Slip and Fall Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Clifton Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Hawthorne Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Little Falls Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Passaic Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Paterson Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Ringwood Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Wanaque Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Wayne Slip and Fall Lawyers
- West Milford Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Woodland Park Slip and Fall Lawyers
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has office locations nearby at:
- 340 West Passaic Street. Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- 560 Sylvan Avenue, Suite 1000-A, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Common Questions Regarding Slip-and-Fall Accidents
You might be entitled to financial compensation if you were hurt in a slip-and-fall accident on a neighbor’s property while they were hosting a party. It all depends on how the mishap happened. For instance, if your neighbor failed to alert guests to the hazardous situation or make an effort to remedy it, they may be held responsible for the catastrophe.
It is crucial to speak with a knowledgeable Patterson slip and fall accident attorney. Your attorney will examine the facts of your case and inform you of the parties who may be held accountable and the best course of action for pursuing damages for your injuries.
When friends or relatives are involved, slip and fall instances can become more challenging. You might decide against bringing a lawsuit against a friend or member of your family. The injuries you received in the accident, however, may have put you in a tough financial situation.
The good news is that your family member’s homeowner insurance policy will allow you to submit a claim for compensation. You won’t need to personally sue your family member in order to reimburse your medical expenses and other losses from the slip, trip, and fall disaster.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”