Hackensack Legal Malpractice Lawyers
Legal Malpractice Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ Aggressively Pursue Legal Claims for Clients in Bergen County and Throughout New Jersey
When you hire a lawyer, you put your trust in them to represent your interests and manage your case with the highest expertise and care. Who can you contact for assistance if your attorney’s activities lead you to lose money or have other negative effects? You can contact The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. if you reside in New Jersey. For clients who have gotten incompetent legal representation from other attorneys, our Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers vigorously pursue claims. We have more than 120 years of combined experience, which enables us to successfully handle challenging legal malpractice claims and defend your right to just recompense.
We are aware that it can be difficult to trust a new attorney after your prior one hurt you. Our legal professionals believe that the bond between a lawyer and a client is sacred. The lawyer should feel gratified when a client confides in them with a serious matter. We don’t hesitate to hold lawyers accountable when they don’t provide services that uphold the necessary professional standards.
Contact our Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers for a free consultation now to find out more about your legal rights and how we can assist in protecting them.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Legal Malpractice Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
How Our Skilled Hackensack Legal Malpractice Lawyers Can Aid
It’s crucial to contact knowledgeable legal malpractice attorneys in Hackensack, NJ right away if you believe your lawyer made a mistake. Cases of legal malpractice are difficult. Your Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers must possess the necessary expertise to demonstrate:
- Your first attorney violated their obligation to you as their client by failing to use the utmost care.
- The underlying case or transaction’s outcome was adversely affected or worsened as a direct result of that violation.
- You were hurt as a result of that unfortunate consequence.
Legal malpractice cases occasionally resemble two separate lawsuits together. In order to demonstrate how hiring a competent attorney would have changed your outcomes, we must both demonstrate that your lawyer made a mistake and work on the underlying issue.
Our Hackensack personal injury lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have been defending clients’ rights for decades. We have more than 120 years of combined expertise, and we are known in the legal community for giving our clients efficient, knowledgeable legal guidance. If you select us, our Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers will:
- We will thoroughly investigate your claim to gather the proof we need to support it.
- Make sure you are aware of potential outcomes as your case develops.
- Keep you updated, which implies that your lawyer will be available to respond to your inquiries at every stage
- Zealously represent you to uphold your rights.
In order to thoroughly review your case and develop a plan that works for you, we provide a free consultation. Call our office right away to learn more.
These guys know what they are doing! Having a team like them to support you is like having the best captain in uncharted waters.
An outstanding firm with excellent attorneys. If you need a representation, they are definitely the ones to contact.
What is Legal Malpractice
Legal malpractice, in its simplest form, is when a lawyer fails to offer services that are up to the standard of care expected of a licensed attorney, whether due to a mistake or an omission. Any form of case, including transactions, personal injury, employment law, and contract disputes, might involve legal misconduct.
Our Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers will work to establish the following to obtain compensation for legal malpractice:
- You suffered harm as a result of your lawyer’s ethical or legal misbehavior or deviation from the standard of care (in most cases, this requires showing financial harm)
Malpractice can take many different forms, including:
- Accepting a case that is outside the lawyer’s area of expertise Failing to file a case within the deadline (statute of limitations)
- stealing or misappropriating your money or belongings, whether by keeping possessions you gave them inadvertently or even by refusing to pay your full settlement award
- pursuing a pointless or irrational claim
- not doing your due diligence when processing a transaction
- Common lawsuit mistakes include failing to properly investigate, comprehend, or apply the law
- Billing mistakes, such as overbilling or charging you for services that the attorney never provided
- accepting a case despite potential conflicts of interest that could prevent an attorney from acting in the client’s best interest only
- Notifying you of a settlement offer or pressuring you to settle a case
- incorrectly examining your case
- a lack of adequate case preparation
- violating your confidentiality rights
The fact that lawyers are suing other lawyers for legal negligence is neither contradictory nor ironic. Like other professionals like doctors and architects, lawyers are held to reasonable standards and are required to abide by a code of ethics.
When attorneys take on a matter, clients have the right to assume that their rights will be upheld. For those who have been affected by legal malpractice, our Hackensack legal malpractice lawyers are devoted to obtaining justice.
NJ Transit Bus Accident
Drunk Driving Car Accident
For Assistance With Pursuing a Legal Negligence Claim, Speak with the Reputable Legal Malpractice Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.
Our legal malpractice attorneys in Hackensack, NJ are here to assist you if you believe that your lawyer made a critical mistake that caused you to sustain large losses. To arrange a free consultation, get in touch with us online or give our office a call.
You must take immediate action in order to protect any claims you may have. The time period for bringing a legal malpractice claim is constrained by New Jersey law, just like it is for any other kind of action.
Do You Have A Complex Legal Malpractice Case And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
About Hackensack, NJ
In New Jersey’s Bergen County, Hackensack functions as both the county seat and the administrative hub. The name Hackensack was first used formally in the year 1921, but it has been used informally in the region since at least the 18th century (when it was still known as New Barbadoes Township). As of the impending 2020 US Census, the city was home to about 46,030 permanent residents.
Frequently Asked Questions About Legal Malpractice Claims in New Jersey
You could. A lawyer’s estimation of the value of your case is typically just that—an estimate. Unexpected evidence may have surfaced, and judges and juries can be unpredictable. However, some behaviors can qualify as actionable malpractice if they in any way caused a much smaller compensation award.
The amount of compensation that is available will depend on your economic losses, lost income, and lost profits. For instance, in overbilling or theft situations, you can be entitled to compensation for sums your attorney unreasonably earned. If your lawyer handled your case improperly, resulting in a lower damages award than anticipated, you may be entitled to compensation to make up the difference.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”