The Epstein Law Firm In The News
Over our firm’s history, we have had the opportunity to represent numerous clients facing serious legal challenges. Some of these cases are high profile in nature and are the subject of media attention. Below are a select number of news articles featuring some of the cases our firm has handled.
Avalon At Edgewater Fire Lawsuit
- Bridgegate suit revived targeting New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie allies over bridge closings
- Feds look to halt Bridgegate class action
William Paterson Suit Involving False Allegations Of Sexual Assault
- Lawyer announces intent to sue William Paterson over handling of student rape allegation
- Former WPU students file suit over arrests in alleged rape
- WPU officials mum on lawsuit filed by former students over arrests in alleged rape
NJ Woman Paralyzed in Spartan Race Accident
- N.J. woman paralyzed in Spartan race accident sues after volunteer dropped her along Citi Field course, breaking her neck
- Mom sues after Spartan race mishap left her paralyzed
These are just a few of the noteworthy cases our law firm has handled. Our ability to successfully manage high-profile cases is yet another reason why our law firm is a sound choice to meet your needs. Call 201-380-7687 or complete our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.