The Epstein Law Firm

A Professional Association

call for a free case evaluation 201-231-7847

Free Case Evaluation

Client Reviews

Case Results

Wayne Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer 

Top-Rated Wayne Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Fighting to Recover Compensation on Behalf of those Injured in Slip, Trip, and Fall Accidents in Passaic County and Throughout New Jersey 

Slip and fall accidents may not seem like much but they can result in serious injuries. Millions of people around the country are injured in slip and fall accidents around the country every year. While some injuries are minor such as bruises and cuts, others can be life-altering or even fatal. Property owners are required by law to ensure that their properties are reasonably safe for guests. If visitors to their property are injured as a result of hazardous conditions on the property, the victims may be eligible to recover compensation for their injuries. If you have been injured in a slip, trip, and fall accident, you should speak to an experienced Wayne slip and fall accident lawyer about recovering damages. 

The team at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has been trusted by thousands of personal injury victims over decades to fight for their best interests. We’ve successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of people that have suffered injuries as a result of the negligence of other parties. If you choose our firm to represent you, you can trust us to fight tirelessly and vigorously to recover full and fair compensation for your injuries. 

Involved In A Slip & Fall Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.

Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney from our firm. 

How Liability is established in a Slip, Trip, and Fall Accident Case 

In order to successfully recover compensation in a premises liability claim, you must first prove negligence. In slip, trip, and fall accidents, you will need to prove that: 

  • There was a hazardous condition on the property. This may include a slick or wet surface, poorly lit corridors, torn or worn carpeting, lack of railings on stairways, or uncovered holes in the garden. 
  • The owner or manager of the property should have known or was already aware of the danger 
  • The owner or manager of the property failed to provide adequate warning of the hazard. Property owners or managers are required to provide warnings such as clear signage, safety cones, or other safety barriers to warn people of the safety hazard. 
  • The owner or manager of the property failed to repair the dangerous condition in a reasonable amount of time. 
  • Your injuries and damages were a direct result of the dangerous condition.

It is also important to establish what type of guest you were at the time of the accident. This is because different types of guests have different levels of protection under the premises liability law in New Jersey. Visitors to a property can be categorized as: 

  • Invitees – These include patrons to a business or public property for example if you were a customer in a shop when the accident occurred. The owner of the property will own you the highest level of protection. They are responsible for ensuring that the property is safe. 
  • Licensee – This is a private guest to a privately owned property. For example, you are a licensee if you are invited to the home of a family member. The property owner in this case is required to inform you of the hazardous condition. 
  • Trespassers – These include those who enter private property without permission from the owner. They have owned very little responsibility from the property owner. 
  • Children – Children are a special category as they cannot take the same responsibility for their own safety as an adult. Whether a child was a guest or trespassed onto property and was injured, the court will hold the property owner responsible for their injuries.  

Contact the Epstein Law Firm, P.A. and Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced Wayne Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer 

Wayne Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer

Have you been injured in a slip, trip, and fall accident? Are you wondering whether you have a valid claim for compensation? You can find out by scheduling a free no-obligation consultation with an experienced Wayne slip and fall accident lawyer from the Epstein Law Firm, P.A. We provide free consultation for accident victims. You will have your case evaluated by an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. We will help you better understand your rights and options. 

Contact us now to schedule your consultation. 

Get Advice From An Experienced Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.

About Wayne, New Jersey 

Wayne is a town located in Passaic County in New Jersey. It is located less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan. This former farming community has grown to be a thriving economic town with both national and international companies calling it home. Companies such as Toys R Us, JVC, and Valley Bank have their headquarters in this town. The town features a culturally varied community as many people moved to the area to take advantage of the town’s proximity to Manhattan. 

Frequently Asked Questions About Slip and Fall Accidents

I slipped and fell at a neighbor’s house during a party. Can I seek compensation for my injuries?

If you were injured as a result of a slip and fall accident on a neighbor’s property during a party, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries. It depends on how the accident occurred. Your neighbor for example can be held liable for the accident if they did not provide their guests with adequate warning of the dangerous condition or make an effort to correct the dangerous condition.

It is important to consult an experienced Wayne slip and fall accident lawyer. Your lawyer will review the circumstances of your case and let you know who can be held liable and how to pursue compensation for your injuries.

I was injured in a slip and fall accident on a family member’s property. I don’t want to sue them for compensation. What else can I do?

Slip and fall cases can be particularly complicated when they involve family members or friends. You may not want to file a legal claim against your family member or friend. However, you may be under a lot of economic pressure as a result of the injuries you sustained in the accident.

The good news is that you can file a claim for compensation against your family member’s homeowner insurance policy. This will cover your medical bills and other damages resulting from the slip, trip, and fall accident without having to seek compensation directly from your family member.

Attorneys at a desk


1 / 4

nt top 100
million dollar
Ten Leaders
Badge3 Ppc
Certified Attorney
NADC logo
Michael Epstein Top Rated Lawyer Badge
National Top 100 Trial Lawyers Badge