Hackensack Professional Malpractice Lawyers
Professional Negligence Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ Represent Clients in Professional Malpractice Claims in Bergen County and Throughout New Jersey
All licensed professionals must adhere to a set of standards while offering their services to the general public. In order to uphold their obligations of care and loyalty, professionals must offer the kind of professional assistance that a prudent person with the appropriate training would deliver in the given situation. In today’s culture, those who have been harmed by a failure to uphold the necessary professional standards frequently seek monetary restitution through the legal system. Our Hackensack professional malpractice lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. are acutely aware of the smaller nuances that can make or break a claim of professional negligence. We have been offering dependable and knowledgeable legal counsel to customers in Hackensack and all around Bergen County for more than 120 years. To ensure that our customers receive the best results possible, we apply the entire force of our in-depth legal expertise to developing innovative and successful solutions.
You probably have a lot of questions regarding how to proceed if you are thinking about or are already the target of a professional malpractice claim. We provide all of our prospective clients with a totally free and private consultation. Call us right away or use this online contact form to find out more about our practice.
Get Advice From An Experienced Professional Malpractice Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Our Hackensack Professional Malpractice Lawyers Legal Advice on Professional Malpractice
Our professional negligence attorneys in Hackensack, NJ at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. are committed to giving you the superior legal advice you require when your financial stability and reputation are at stake. We have handled professional negligence cases in a variety of fields, including cases involving:
- Malpractice in accounting
- Architectural negligence
- Broker misconduct
- Criminal negligence
- Malpractice by physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Misconduct by a pharmacist
- Malpractice by insurance brokers and agents
- Psychologists making mistakes
- Social worker negligence
- Abuse by physical therapists
- Malpractice by occupational therapists
- Home inspector error
- Malpractice by a real estate broker
Every profession has particular training and experience requirements in order to reach different certification levels. Similar to this, each profession has its own set of rules that only those with a license can follow. Your attorney needs to be knowledgeable about the specifics of the professionals involved in your case in order to win a professional malpractice claim. Our expert malpractice team has handled cases in a wide range of sectors over the course of our 120 years of combined experience, and we are ready to put that experience to work for you.
In some circumstances, it could be helpful to investigate your alternatives for mediation or arbitration in order to settle your matter in a more affordable, confidential way. Our Hackensack professional malpractice lawyers will walk you through every step of the process and are experts at enabling alternative dispute resolution (ADR) solutions.
Even though some malpractice cases benefit from using ADR tactics, we are fully prepared to litigate your case all the way to a verdict. Our professional Hackensack personal injury lawyers will critically outline each choice and how making a certain choice may affect your claim of professional malpractice.
These guys know what they are doing! Having a team like them to support you is like having the best captain in uncharted waters.
An outstanding firm with excellent attorneys. If you need a representation, they are definitely the ones to contact.
Why Should You Handle Your Professional Malpractice Claim Through The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.?
Cases involving professional negligence can be difficult and time-consuming. It’s crucial that your attorney to comprehend both the legal ramifications of your claim and the specifics of the underlying professional obligations. Our Hackensack professional malpractice lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have a reputation for effectiveness in both judicial proceedings and negotiations. When you select us, you may anticipate:
- Due to the fact that our lawyers were schooled in large legal firms yet prefer a small firm setting, they can provide small firm personal attention with big firm financial results.
- A lawyer who will individually handle your case and promptly answer all of your inquiries so that you are kept updated at every stage
- A lawyer who will diligently investigate the facts in your case and go above and beyond to secure the best result for you
- An advocate who will vigorously fight for you while also being sympathetic to the difficulties you are experiencing
NJ Transit Bus Accident
Drunk Driving Car Accident
Components Required to Prove Professional Malpractice
Even though every case is unique, a few fundamental components must be proven in every claim of professional misconduct. These fundamental components include:
- care obligation. Depending on the specifics of your case, a different appropriate obligation (or standard of care) may apply. For instance, standards established by the medical community that is based on facts and conditions are what determine what is required of a medical professional. Legal professionals have a number of obligations to their clients, one of which is to prevent conflicts of interest (or to fully disclose them).
- Breach. Finding out what the expert allegedly did to break the pertinent standard of care is part of this factor. A poor building design by an architect, a lawyer missing a crucial deadline, or a misrepresentation of the terms of a contract by an insurance agent is a few examples of breaches.
- Causation. Establishing that the breach was the direct cause of the plaintiff’s harm is required for the causation requirement. The causation factor might not be present, for instance, if a lawyer missed a deadline but the client would have probably lost the case even if the deadline had been reached.
- Damages. The damages component needs to prove that the misconduct actually caused some harm. Medical costs, the loss of a settlement award in a legal dispute, or even the cost of repairing a structure damaged by a negligent engineer or architect are examples of damages. Additionally, emotional harm can result in harm.
Our Hackensack professional malpractice lawyers put in the effort necessary to pinpoint the issue, collect all available proof, and create the most convincing argument to defend your rights. Call our office now for a free consultation to find out more about how our knowledgeable professional negligence attorneys in Hackensack, NJ can assist.
About Hackensack, NJ
Bergen County’s commercial and cultural hub is Hackensack, New Jersey. Long before it was formally established in 1921, locals have been referring to the area as Hackensack informally since the 18th century. As long as New Barbadoes Township was still in existence. By the time of the 2020 US Census, about 46,030 residents will claim the city as their primary residence.
Contact The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. to Schedule a Free and Confidential Consultation with Skilled Hackensack Professional Malpractice Lawyers
Our professional negligence attorneys in Hackensack, NJ at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. are pleased to provide clients all around New Jersey with the best legal representation available. Contact us right now to arrange a free and confidential case evaluation if you have any inquiries regarding a claim for professional negligence. You can reach us online as well, and we’ll reply right away.
Dealing With Professional Malpractice And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Concerning Legal Claims Involving Professional Malpractice: Frequently Asked Questions
An insurance company typically pays out compensatory judgments for professional malpractice. Professionals frequently purchase malpractice insurance to shield themselves from the financial repercussions of an error that results in a lawsuit.
The risks involved in a claim of professional negligence differ from situation to situation. In almost all instances of professional misconduct, the successful plaintiff is entitled to compensation for any out-of-pocket costs and monetary damages incurred as a result of the mistake. Damages for things like emotional anguish and pain and suffering, if someone was harmed, may also be available. In a professional malpractice case, the defendant’s professional license and reputation are almost always at stake.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”