Hackensack Products Liability Lawyers
Defective Product Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ Pursue Rightful Compensation for Victims Injured by Faulty Products in Bergen County and Throughout New Jersey
If the producers or distributors of these products adopted the appropriate measures to assure customer safety, many injuries caused by harmful and faulty products could be prevented. At the corporate level, avoiding potential liability in product liability litigation is the primary motivation for increasing product safety. These legal actions offer compensation for the bodily harm incurred as a result of using a faulty product. Our Hackensack products liability lawyers can help you if you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product.
Unfortunately, a lot of goods manufacturers skimp on quality control, prioritizing their own profit margin over your safety. Our Hackensack Products Liability Lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have committed their entire legal careers to defending the rights of victims all across New Jersey. If someone else’s conduct contributed to your damage, we seek to obtain just compensation to hold that person accountable.
Contact us right away to let us know about any injuries you sustained while using a product. If at all feasible, bring the item with you, or provide pictures of the item and packing. We will review your case for free and provide you with our honest assessment of your chances of obtaining compensation in your case.
Injured Due To A Defective Product And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
How Our Hackensack Products Liability Lawyers Recover Fair Compensation in a Products Liability Case in New Jersey
Our goal in pursuing products liability lawsuits at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. is to secure fair compensation for our harmed clients. In order to make safe products and provide adequate notice about their dangers, persons in the commercial sector need to be financially motivated, which can eventually save lives and avoid injuries.
In a case involving a hazardous or faulty product, you as the customer may be entitled to damages for:
- Medical costs
- Physical treatment and rehabilitation
- Lost income
- Loss of physical ability to support oneself
- Permanent impairment or deformity
- Misery, mental torment, and pain
- Punitive harm
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. goes above and beyond in our pursuit of the highest compensation possible in your case. In order to get started, we extensively investigate your case, including:
- Locating and assessing the defendant’s safety history in the past
- Interviewing witnesses, including the defendant’s workers, to gather information concerning the creation and fabrication of the product
- Retaining a professional to assist in assessing the flawed product
- Examining your medical records to look for evidence of a connection (meaning that the defective product caused your injury)
In order to ascertain whether a new or succeeding company may be accountable, we will also look into whether a manufacturer or corporation is no longer in operation or has been sold to another business.
These guys know what they are doing! Having a team like them to support you is like having the best captain in uncharted waters.
An outstanding firm with excellent attorneys. If you need a representation, they are definitely the ones to contact.
Cases Our Hackensack Products Liability Lawyers Handle for Product Liability
We handle a variety of product liability matters at the Epstein Law Firm, P.A., including but not restricted to:
- Appliances and everyday household goods that are dangerous and flawed
- Dangerous children’s toys, furniture, car seats, and other things Defective bicycles and athletic equipment
- Faulty medical equipment
- Harmful over-the-counter medications
- Risky prescription medications
- Injuries caused by faulty equipment or machinery
- Hazardous vehicle and automotive components
NJ Transit Bus Accident
Drunk Driving Car Accident
How to Establish Responsibility for a Hazardous or Faulty Product
If a defective product caused harm to you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation from the product’s creator or maker. To obtain compensation, you do not necessarily need to demonstrate the manufacturer’s negligence.
Product liability claims, often called stringent products liability claims, can be established on the basis of a defect if the following are demonstrated:
- The item had problems.
- Before the maker released the product, there was a flaw.
- You did not alter the item after purchasing it, and the flaw is what led to your harm and damages.
Three general classifications are used to categorize product liability claims:
- Faulty manufacturing. The majority of manufacturing fault instances involve adequately planned products that become harmful during the manufacturing process. For instance, utilizing the wrong material or assembling the product improperly can make it unreasonably safe.
- Faulty design. In circumstances involving design flaws, the product is excessively unsafe due to its overall design. We want to demonstrate that the product’s alternative design was reasonable and that it could have been made to be safer. Sometimes the packaging for a product can even pose an unreasonable risk.
- Lack of a warning The product must be labeled by manufacturers and their marketers to alert consumers to any potential risks associated with using it. Both the recommended usage of the product and any potential risks must be clearly stated.
Different sorts of evidence are needed for each component of product liability law. Our Hackensack personal injury lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. have the in-depth legal expertise required to guide you through each stage of your case.
Get Advice From An Experienced Products Liability Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
About Hackensack, NJ
Hackensack, New Jersey, is the business and cultural center of Bergen County. Residents have been referring to the region as Hackensack informally since the 18th century, long before it was formally created in 1921. When New Barbadoes Township was still in use. About 46,030 people will consider the city to be their permanent home by the time of the US Census in 2020.
For A Free Consultation, Get In Touch With The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.’s Skilled Hackensack Products Liability Lawyers
It is the number one goal of our Defective Product Attorneys in Hackensack, NJ to ensure that those who have been hurt by hazardous or defective products, or whose loved ones have died as a result of those injuries, be treated fairly under the law. We put our significant legal expertise to work for you whether you’re dealing with a defect in manufacture or design, or a product that is overly dangerous due to inadequate instructions or warnings.
Contact us right away for a free case evaluation if you or a loved one suffered serious injuries as a result of a defective product. You have nothing to lose by getting in touch with our team because we only charge legal costs if we win compensation in your case.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Products Liability Claims in New Jersey
Product liability cases include those involving accusations of warranty breaches. In a breach of warranty action, the product’s seller has made you aware of some form of guarantee regarding the product, whether express or implied. Every time you make a purchase, there is an implied guarantee that the item will function as intended. Additionally, the seller may provide specific written guarantees on the usability and dependability of the goods. You may be entitled to damages if one or more of these warranties turns out to be untrue and you suffer harm as a result.
No. Not every product can be 100 percent risk-free. For instance, it is impossible to make chainsaws fully safe. A products liability claim’s underlying tenet is that the product must be reasonably safe for the purpose for which it is being used. Additionally, consumers have a right to information about any risks associated with using the product. Liability in a defective product case arises from a failure to provide customers with these fundamental protections.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”