Hackensack Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for Catastrophic Injury Victims in Bergen County, NJ
Some accidents cause injuries from which the victim will never fully recover. These types of permanent, catastrophic injuries impact your ability to earn a living, engage in the activities you enjoyed before the accident and even care for yourself without help. At The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., our injury lawyers have a proven track record of holding the party who caused the accident financially accountable.
Are You Suffering From a Catastrophic Injury Due to an Accident? Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Catastrophic injuries, by definition, place the most financial stress on a family. Our skilled accident lawyers will work tirelessly to get results for you. While nothing can reverse the physical and mental damage you have suffered, we know what it takes to win a compensation award that protects you both now and into the future.
At the Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we have over 120 years’ combined experience working with doctors, medical experts and financial experts to get the most possible compensation for our clients. Our firm remains on the smaller side so that we can focus on your case—but our lawyers have worked in big law firm settings and have the skills needed to get big firm financial results.
Catastrophic injuries almost always wreak havoc on the victim’s life. Our injury lawyers are available to discuss your case for free—and we can travel to meet with you in the hospital or your home. Call us today to learn more about your legal right to financial compensation if you were hurt by someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Catastrophic Injury Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-380-7687 To Receive Your Free Consultation.
Catastrophic Injury Cases Explained
The formal definition of catastrophic injury includes any injury that permanently prevents a person from performing any gainful work. These types of injuries can include:
- Brain injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Amputations or loss of limbs
- Fire and burn injuries
- Severe organ damage
- Nerve damage or neurological disorders
- Vision or hearing loss
- Wrongful death
Catastrophic injuries can result from any type of serious accident. At the Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we have experience handling catastrophic injury claims resulting from:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Train accident
- Uber or Lyft accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
In any catastrophic injury case, the financial stakes are high both for the victim and the insurance companies and defendants. You need an injury lawyer with specialized experience handling catastrophic and serious injury cases to fight for your right to maximum compensation.
A Proven Track Record Of Outstanding Results For Catastrophic Injury Lawsuits
At the Epstein Law Firm, P.A., our experienced injury lawyers have a reputation for providing exceptional legal representation. That reputation extends throughout the community of our satisfied clients, as well as to judges, insurance companies and defense lawyers. Call us today to learn more about how we can help in your case.
Experienced Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Give Your Case the Attention Needed to Get Fair Compensation
Regardless of how your injury was caused, if you are suffering the effects of a catastrophic injury—or any type of serious injury—you need a skilled lawyer by your side to make sure you get the financial compensation you deserve. That compensation award may vary depending upon the type of injury involved, such as:
- Loss of limbs. Catastrophic injuries resulting in loss of limbs generate unique damages that an inexperienced lawyer might overlook. Phantom pain can haunt you for years if not permanently, requiring extensive emotional counseling. Prosthetics are not only expensive, but also must be replaced every few years—creating an ongoing need for compensation over the years that our lawyers will work with experts to estimate.
- Traumatic brain injuries. In severe traumatic brain injury cases, the patient’s physical body may work just fine. The cognitive and emotional impact can be life-altering—and also difficult to quantify. We work with experts in neuroscience, vocational rehabilitation and even lifetime care planners to fight for fair compensation.
- Spinal cord injuries. Even if a spinal cord injury does not result in paralysis, the victim can face life-altering pain. Sometimes, the pain cannot be eliminated through medical treatment and patients are forced to choose between addictive painkillers and suffering. We meticulously research to build an argument for compensation that accounts for pain, which can be difficult for someone lacking experience to put into monetary terms.
Most catastrophic injuries happen suddenly. In the blink of an eye, your life has been transformed—and most victims are not entirely sure what to do when the bills start piling up. When someone else caused your accident, you have the right to financial compensation.
Despite this blanket statement, it is important to be cautious and get experienced legal help. The insurance company may recognize that they will be required to pay. In these cases, their goal becomes minimizing the amount that they must pay. Most victims understandably do not fully understand what they are entitled to receive. Our lawyers will fight to get compensation for:
- Your past medical bills
- The cost of future medical care
- Physical therapy and rehab
- In-home modifications
- The cost of in-home assistance
- Lost wages
- Loss of your future earning potential
- Lost employment benefits
- Vocational rehab
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of your loved one’s company
- Loss of financial support
- And more
Schedule a Free Case Review with Our Proven Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Today
At the Epstein Law Firm, P.A., we have the legal experience and financial resources needed to advocate for your rights through to trial if needed. Our lawyers only receive attorneys’ fees if you get compensation for your injuries. Importantly in catastrophic injury cases, we also advance the costs needed to conduct studies and retain experts that can help you get the most possible compensation.
Schedule your free, no-obligation case review with our experienced New Jersey catastrophic injury lawyers by calling our office or filling out this online contact form today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Catastrophic Injury Cases
Generally, two years. Our lawyers will begin preparing your case from the moment you hire us. Remember, it can take time to learn what a fair compensation award means in your case. Taking action by hiring a lawyer quickly can be key to getting the best results.
New Jersey does not limit your right to compensatory damages. Insurance coverage limits can provide a de facto limit on the damages you may receive, which is why it is important to have someone with experience by your side. Our lawyers can investigate to identify every possible source of compensation to make sure you get the most compensation available in your case.