Garfield Slip and Fall Lawyers
Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys in Garfield, NJ Seek Maximum Compensation for Property Injury Victims Through Legal Claims in Bergen County and Across New Jersey
You desire to hold the responsible party accountable when you are injured and someone else is to blame. You desire to reclaim what is legitimately yours. We comprehend. The Epstein Law Firm, P.A.‘s Garfield slip and fall lawyers have a proven track record of successfully obtaining compensation for hurt New Jersey accident victims while holding the culpable parties accountable.
Involved In A Slip & Fall Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
What Sort Of Compensation Am I Entitled To For My Slip And Fall Accident In Garfield?
You are protected by personal injury law if carelessness contributed to or caused your slip and fall accident. In order to obtain compensation for their losses, injured parties may file a personal injury claim in the state’s civil court system. These losses are referred to as “damages” in legalese and could consist of any of the following:
- The cost of receiving medical care
- The price of pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical costs
- Medical expenses
- The price of therapies and treatments for rehabilitation
- Bills for laboratory tests and medical scans
- Future medical expenses that are anticipated as a result of the slip and fall accident
- Emotional suffering and pain
- Mental suffering
- Lost income
- A reduction in earned vacation time
- Reduction of earned sick time
- Loss of enjoyment in life
- Loss of friendship
- The goal of compensatory damages is not to hold the accident’s cause accountable. Rather, compensatory damages are meant to put the injured party back in the same situation they were in before the disaster.
- Some losses have a precise monetary value, such as medical expenses. Other losses, like losing a lifelong friend, are incalculable. The New Jersey court will take into account a number of variables to determine a monetary value in circumstances where losses are not clearly quantified.
I highly recommend them to anyone who has litigation needs. In addition to being experts in the field, they go the extra mile and have always delivered results for the clients
April Gilmore of The Epstein Law Firm is a competent, smart, professional and caring attorney. She is incredibly hardworking, well-respected by the judiciary and her colleagues and a relentless advocate for her clients.
A friend of a friend referred me to this firm. I was blown away by the amount of professionalism, courtesy and care. I highly recommend this firm to anyone seeking a personal injury attorney.
Do I Have to Show That the Property Owner Is Liable For My Slip And Fall Accident?
Yes. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident, you might be wondering if you have a right to compensation for your damages. It depends, is the response to that query. Accident victims are protected by personal injury legislation when carelessness was a factor in the accident. Accidents would be just accidents if there was no carelessness on the part of the property owner.
If a property owner neglects to maintain their property, it may be deemed negligent in slip and fall cases. Safety inspections and prompt repairs of harmful conditions are part of routine property maintenance. The failure of a property owner to warn visitors of any hazardous conditions on the premises may also be construed as negligence. In order to make others aware of the dangers on the property, risky places must be cordoned off, signs describing the dangers must be prominently displayed, and safety precautions must be taken to prevent harm to others.
It might be challenging to demonstrate negligence in a slip and fall case. The at-fault party typically responds by claiming that the injured party was at least partially to blame for the incident. It is advisable to speak with a qualified personal injury lawyer about the circumstances of your case in order to establish that someone else’s negligence contributed to your slip and fall accident.
VERDICT / HEAVY OBJECT SLIP AND FALL WORK ACCIDENT
SETTLEMENT / ELECTRIC SHOCK AND LADDER FALL ACCIDENT
SETTLEMENT / SNOW AND ICE SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT
Victims of Slip And Fall Accidents in Garfield May Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With One of New Jersey’s Top Law Offices
Are you unsure of your ability to make a slip-and-fall accident claim? Do you have concerns about the type of compensation you could possibly be entitled to?
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A., Garfield personal injury lawyers offer free case evaluations. Compared to other legal firms in New Jersey, our firm has obtained more verdicts and settlements totaling more than $1 million.
Get Advice From An Experienced Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 201-231-7847 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
About Garfield, New Jersey
The city of Garfield is located in Bergen County, New Jersey. The community’s name was changed to Garfield in 1881 in honor of James Garfield, the American president.
With around 31,000 residents, Garfield, New Jersey, is a suburb of New Jersey. People who live there, who are primarily renters, like the urban-suburban atmosphere. Families like the numerous parks, bars, and eateries that are available.
Slip and Fall Accident Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Bergenfield Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Cliffside Park Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Englewood Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Fair Lawn Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Fort Lee Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Garfield Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Hackensack Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Mahwah Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Paramus Slip and Fall Lawyers
- Teaneck Slip and Fall Lawyers
The Epstein Law Firm, P.A. has office locations nearby at:
- 340 West Passaic Street. Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
- 560 Sylvan Avenue, Suite 1000-A, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Garfield Slip and Fall Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions About Slip And Fall Accidents
The “modified comparative fault laws” of New Jersey apply to your case if you shared some of the blame for your slip and fall accident. The compensation you receive for your slip and fall accident injuries will be diminished under these updated comparative fault rules by an amount that reflects your degree of blame for the mishap. Despite the fact that this can sound difficult to understand, it is actually quite simple.
Imagine, for instance, that it is found that you bear 30% of the blame for your slip and fall incident. Your compensation shall be subject to the modified comparative fault rules of New Jersey. Therefore, a $20,000 damage award will be reduced by 30%, or $6,000, to $14,000.
Since every case is different, we provide a free consultation to go through the particulars. One of our knowledgeable accident lawyers will review your slip and fall accident claim during your free case evaluation, go over the issue of proving negligence, determine the amount of compensation you might be able to recover, go over the personal injury claims process, and answer any questions you may have. Contact our office to set up your free case evaluation.
– Investigate your slip and fall accident claim in great detail.
– Gather any pertinent information about your slip and fall accident injury claim from experts in medicine and other fields.
– Any pertinent witnesses to the slip and fall incident should be questioned.
– Collect the evidence you need to prove that the property owner’s negligence contributed to or caused your slip and fall injury.
– According to New Jersey’s statute of limitations, submit the necessary papers to the insurance provider for your slip and fall personal injury claim.
– Calculate your losses as a result of the slip and fall accident to determine a fair amount of compensation.
– Work with you to define your goals for compensation and the intended result of the case.
– Negotiate with the insurance provider to secure the most favorable resolution for your slip and fall claim and swiftly obtain the maximum compensation permitted.
– If required, take the case to trial before a judge or jury for your slip and fall injury.
“Smart, creative and
aggressive lawyers who put
their client’s interests first" —
"The Epstein Law Firm recently obtained a multi-million dollar settlement in an extremely complex and difficult financial services case. He and his team not only mastered the complex issues in the case, but also expertly handled all aspects of the negotiations. I cannot thank Michael enough for his dedication and hard work, and I highly recommend him and The Epstein Law Firm for those who need smart, creative, and aggressive lawyers who put their clients’ interests first.”
— Brian G.
— Brian G.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
*No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court. View Rating Methodology