A Full-Service Law Firm in Bergen County
- Have you been injured in a car accident?
- Were you harmed by professional malpractice?
- Have you been injured at work?
- Did your employer discriminate against you?
The Epstein Law Firm has nearly 50 years of experience providing aggressive representation to people suffering from injuries, employees mistreated by their employers and people and businesses involved in disputes or embroiled in any type of civil controversy. When we go to work for you, we have one goal in mind: to get you the most favorable results possible. We are prepared to take the steps necessary to pursue that goal through skillful negotiation or effective advocacy at trial.
As aggressive litigators and strong negotiators, the Hackensack, New Jersey, personal injury lawyers and civil trial attorneys at The Epstein Law Firm know the law and the courts. Because of our knowledge and experience, we can develop creative solutions to challenging legal situations in a wide range of personal injury cases and civil litigation.
Contact our dedicated New Jersey attorneys or call our office at 201-918-3560 to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how we can help you.
Here for You When the Unexpected Happens
Have you been injured in an accident because someone else was careless or negligent? Our Hackensack accident injury attorneys are ready to stand by your side no matter how the injury occurred. Call The Epstein Law Firm if you have injuries as the result of:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Whether you have been in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or other motor vehicle accident, our firm can help you determine if you are entitled to compensation for your injuries
- Premises liability — Including slip-and-fall accidents, supermarket accidents, apartment building accidents and other property-related accidents
- Workplace accidents — Handling workers' compensation claims for injured workers and employees, including commercial drivers, construction workers, industrial workers, office workers, public employees, nurses and other injured workers
- Catastrophic injuries — Including serious injuries such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and fatal injuries (wrongful death)
- Medical malpractice — Including nursing home injuries, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, failure to diagnose infections or disease and other medical negligence
- Nursing home negligence — Including pressure sores, malnutrition, wandering and physical abuse
- Product liability accidents — Including injuries caused by defective machinery, cars, auto parts, household goods and appliances, toys, tools and other dangerous products
Additional Legal Services
Our lawyers provide powerful representation to clients across New Jersey who need help in a variety of legal areas. We encourage you to reach out to us if you were treated wrongfully by an employer, if you are involved in a contract dispute, or if you were a victim of legal, dental or insurance broker malpractice. These are just a few examples of cases we handle. We invite you to explore this site and find out if we may be of service to you.
Contact Our Hackensack Car Accident Injury Lawyers
To speak with an experienced New Jersey lawyer about your legal needs, please call 201-918-3560 or contact our Rochelle Park office online. We can meet you at your home or in the hospital if you are injured and cannot travel to us.