Paramus Electrical Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed as a result of electrocution, electrical shock, or other electrical issues, the Paramus, New Jersey electrical accident lawyers at The Epstein Law Firm can help you seek the compensation to which you may be entitled. We take a personal stake in your case and will work with you to explore options that will help you move forward.
Electrical Accident Injury Litigation
When workers are injured on the job, it is typical for the monetary losses to be handled through the workers’ compensation insurance system. This system may not provide the level of recovery necessary to fully compensate you for your losses. We handle all types of injuries resulting from electrical accidents, including:
- Serious shocks resulting in brain and other injuries
- Electrical fire and burn injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Wrongful death from electrocutions (death caused by electric shock)
At The Epstein Law Firm we represent construction workers or other employees who have been injured in an electrical accident. We also represent the families of victims who have been injured or died as a result of electrocution, electrical shock, or other electrical issues. Every case is different, but in many situations we will consider whether the injuries were caused by:
- Negligence in enforcing safety regulations
- Maintenance that did not rise to the level of care that should have been expected
- Whether deficient or defective equipment contributed to the injuries
- The failure of a utility company to properly handle a down “live” wire after a storm
If there is a path of financial recovery because of the negligence of a third party, our attorneys will vigorously explore all the potential paths of recovery for you and your family.
Contact Our Hackensack Electric Shock Lawyers Today
If you or a family member has been seriously injured in an electrical accident, contact The Epstein Law Firm or call at 201-918-3560. You can immediately speak with our attorneys free of charge during your initial consultation. We will either meet with you in our Rochelle Park office or at your home or hospital.