Experienced Guidance in Dental Malpractice Lawsuits
Dental malpractice is when a dentist makes errors that another dentist under similar circumstances would not have made. It can also refer to the deliberate falsification of dental problems in order to make more money.
If your dentist failed to respond to a dental issue in an appropriate manner, or misled you into unnecessary procedures, you are well advised to seek the assistance of a New Jersey dental malpractice attorney. At The Epstein Law Firm, we are experienced in handling all types of professional liability claims. We offer aggressive representation in these sensitive matters.
Contact a skilled New Jersey dental malpractice attorney at our firm today.
Our Dental Malpractice Cases
The Epstein Law Firm represents individuals whose dentists have breached the standard of care by:
- Failing to order x-rays when the situation called for it
- Misleading patients into thinking that they have cavities or other nonexistent tooth problems
- Failing to conduct a proper medical history prior to administering an anesthetic
- Pulling the wrong tooth
- Performing unnecessary procedures
- Overcharging patients for services rendered
- Performing procedures they are not qualified to do
- Providing false or misleading information about an oral issue
- Harassing a patient
When our New Jersey dental malpractice attorneys take on these cases, we have one goal in mind: to obtain the most favorable results possible. We hold dentists accountable for their actions and for providing a high level of care to their patients. We do all we can to obtain the justice our clients deserve.
Contact a New Jersey Dental Malpractice Attorney
Contact us if you are a victim of dental malpractice. As aggressive litigators and negotiators, we know the law and we know the courts. Our Hackensack dentist error lawyers will do everything we can to recover full and fair compensation for you.
In personal injury-related matters our fees are recovered as a percentage of any settlement or award offered to our clients.