Bold labels are required.
Experienced trial attorneys of The Epstein Law Firm are well qualified to handle cases of accounting negligence or malpractice. Contact our law offices to schedule a consultation regarding loss incurred as a result of any of the following forms of negligence by accountants or bookkeepers:
- Improper tax returns
- Failure to provide correct tax advice
- Failure to provide accurate advice on financial aspects of corporate restructuring
- Poorly kept financial books
- Erroneous advice regarding accounting matters
- Embezzlement made possible by shady accounting practices
- Failure to follow reasonable standards of care in accounting
- Faulty audits
- Wrongful certification of financial statements
- Violations of federal and state securities laws by auditors
- Failure to detect fraud
- Deliberate misstatements on internal financial audits
When our attorneys go to work for you in an accounting malpractice case, we have one goal in mind: to get you the most favorable results possible. We are aggressive in our pursuit of that goal. The Epstein Law Firm is prepared to take the steps necessary to protect your interests. From negotiation to trial, we are determined to get the results that are right for you.
Contact the accounting malpractice attorneys of the Epstein Law Firm at 201-918-3560 to schedule a free initial consultation
As aggressive litigators and strong negotiators, our attorneys know the law and we know the courts. Because of our knowledge and experience, we can develop creative solutions to challenging legal situations involving negligence in accounting or bookkeeping. Contact our New Jersey law offices to schedule a consultation if you or your business has been victimized by accounting malpractice.